Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A-Z's all about me
A- Age: 61 (for a few more days)
B- Bed size: king, of course
C- Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower, Lloyd has taken over that task
D- Dad's name: Lloyd
E- Essential start of your day: scriptures
F- Favorite color: red
G- Gold or Silver: I like them both
H- Height: 5' 8"I
- Instruments you play: Piano a long time ago
J- Job title: Mom
K- Kids: 5
L- Living arrangements: with my family
M- Mom's name: Marjorie
N- Nicknames: Grammy, Woo Hoo
O- Overnight stay in a hospital other than your birth: when kids were born- I have spent about 5 night there
P- Pet Peeve: People mispronouncing the word "Ensign"
Q- Quote from a movie: " We're walking, were walking"
R- Right or left handed: left
S- Siblings: 5 bro, 3 sisters
T- Time you wake up: 5:15 a.m.
U- Underwear: yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant
W- Ways you drink your coffee: I don't, but I love really good hot chocolate
X-rays you've had: Lots
Y- Yummy food you make: cookies
Z- Zoo favorites: Giraffes
Now pass this on to three friends you want to get to know better.
I am tagging: Nelly, Paige and Lori (You are the only ones that I know that look at this. Sorry)

4 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

Woo Hoo?? Very cute! And I promise never to say "En-sun" around you.:-) That bugs me too, anyway. Okay, looks like fun. I will take your tag and probably do it later this week. Thanks.

Bethany said...

Good job Mom!!

Are you sure your dad's name is Lloyd?

nelly said...

Your dad's name is Lloyd? hee hee

Anonymous said...

I was asking your son tonight when you got home. I told him I figured you were busy getting ready to leave since you hadn't updated your blog for about a month. He said, "My mom has a blog?! I guess I should check that out." Of course, he could have been joking with me--his joking face and his serious face seem to be one-in-the same! We've enjoyed having them in our ward. Bailey was really sweet to Brittany and said it looks like they have the same class first thing in the morning so she's going to watch for her and help her get around. YEAH!! Good luck with the remaining days of your mission. My baby should arrive about the same time you do!--Ellie