Happy Report:
I am happy to report that I had a pain-free night! Yesterday I went to the dentist in Gallatin. He determined that I had a cracked tooth and needed a root canal job. The sad part to me was that it could not be done for another eight days. I was feeling just terrible. There was plenty of medicines that our son-in-law, Rob, and the dentist here had prescribed for me, nonetheless they were just making me sick to my stomach because I could not get any food in my stomach first. I was in quite a whirlwind.
Some of the sweet sisters here brought over some soft food: rice pudding, Jello, and potato soup. I was able to eat enough to settle my stomach, the pills stayed down, and I was able to sleep throughout the night. Life looks so much more hopeful with a good night's sleep.
Rob called last night with some suggestions. He is such a wonderful son-in-law! I appreciate his tender care so much.
So I off this morning trying to get caught up with housework.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Mom, I am so glad you are feeling better!!!
That is great! I hope you get it fixed SOON!
Post a Comment