Monday, August 10, 2009

Once again my blog will not let me download any pictures. I would have shown you the float that Lloyd and I rode last weekend. This is the second float I have been on since coming on our mission! Who would have thought!
I have been suffering from a toothache for a couple of weeks. I do not know if I can last until my appointment with Dr. Matthews. This is not any fun. Then there are all the people that are wanting to say goodbye to us by having us eat with them...eating is no fun these days. With my luck, I won't even loose weight from all this.

2 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

So sorry about the tooth ache. I finally scheduled me a dentist appointment--the first in about 6 years! I wish I could see the float. You sound so famous riding on a float and waving at people!

Paige said...

Darn! I wanted to see it!