Thursday, October 22, 2009

I was trying to show Bethany how my blog was not working and letting me post pictures, and then here was the picture.
So here is the first thing we saw as we crossed the desert and came into Arizona is September. This desert stuff is a far cry from the green of Missouri.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Good job Mom! Glad to see a new post. Love ya Lady!

Jen said...

When I came home from Georgia, I remember thinking the same thing. I had been surrounded by trees and green for so long, it was hard coming home. But then I started to love it again as I warmed up to my home. I'm so glad that you're back! It was so fun seeing you the other night!! Love ya!

Joy For Your Journey said...

I know the feeling!! The brown does take some getting used to. But one thing I do like about AZ is the wide open spaces. YOu can see forever!!

And how fun to see a new post!!