Dearest Sister Price, I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog to find you and your family look so happy and well. How is it that you haven't aged a bit from when I met you at the Glendale Institute some 17+ years ago, but I look more than 20 years older?! :) My love to you, always, Lucy
I completely agree with Lucy! You look gorgeous lady! I'll have to read all your blog posts to see what you've been up to.:) If you'd like to check out my family our blog address is www.ourdaisylife.blogspot.com
5 comments:
I love your pictures!! They are so very cute. It looks like everyone had a great time.
I loved our family reunion!!!
Love it!
Dearest Sister Price, I'm so happy to have stumbled upon your blog to find you and your family look so happy and well. How is it that you haven't aged a bit from when I met you at the Glendale Institute some 17+ years ago, but I look more than 20 years older?! :) My love to you, always, Lucy
I completely agree with Lucy! You look gorgeous lady! I'll have to read all your blog posts to see what you've been up to.:) If you'd like to check out my family our blog address is www.ourdaisylife.blogspot.com
Love you!
Katy (Johnson) Bickerstaff
Post a Comment