To add to the beauty of Valentine's Day, Lloyd gave me this Hallmark card with a wonderful message inside that I want to share. (I have changed the word "lucky" for "blessed".)
You're the Love of My Life
Sometimes I can barely believe
my good blessing to be sharing
my life with you...
I am truly a blessed man
to have your trust,
your friendship, and your love.
I know it takes some work
and compromise to make a marriage last,
and yet I still feel incredibly blessed to found someone
who I can love more each day,
who I keep falling in love with over and over
as our partnership deepens through the years.
The world may change around us,
but that doesn't worry me,
because I married the love of my life ---
And that makes me the most blessed man alive.
2 comments:
Isn't it funny that the fact that you both still love each other so much brings me comfort and helps me feel like my foundation is solid. I hope my kids can feel that about their parents.
That was so neat. I love my Mommy and Daddy.
Post a Comment