Monday, February 16, 2009




Friday morning, February 13, we Sisters were holding our prayer meeting before we got busy on our work extracting, when we could hear heavenly singing coming around the corner. In walked the loves of our lives singing "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" and holding a long stem red rose. They walked over to their sweetheart and knelt and presented their rose and a kiss. It was all so romantic and such a thoughtful idea. The men in Priesthood decided to put on a dinner-dance for their loves as well. Saturday night we went to the branch and enjoyed a love dinner, dance lessons and then a dance. We all felt loved by the end of the day.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the look on Pop's face in the top picture. That is a classic.

Marcinelle said...

I have read through all of your posts on your beautiful blog! Wow! It is truly uplifting and amazing! Your thoughts on love and life are precious. Thank you for sharing!
Love, Marcinelle

Cathy Leavitt said...

Donise and Lloyd,
I just happened to come across your blog through Paula's blog, then Jennifer Mulleneaux's (Klippel) blog. How exciting that you are on a mission in MO, even though I'm not sure where abouts. Bruce will be excited to hear that. It's where he's from, you know. Anyway, it seems funny to see Donise standing by cows and things. Not quite what I would expect. Anyway, we are loving it hear in Colorado. You can keep up with us by following our blogs:
http://cathyandbruce.blogspot.com
http://cakeideas.blogspot.com
Take care and may the Lord's blessing be with you.
Love, Cathy Leavitt

nelly said...

That's so cute. I would've loved to have been there.
You're right Beth. That is a classic Pop face.

Paige said...

I am getting a little chuckle. That is fun! I am glad the men were so sweet. =D