With Lloyd and I on a mission and with there a lot of financial stress in the family, we wrote and children and told them not to send any Christmas presents. Instead we asked for them to do service projects and then to write us a letter tells us about the experience. We would put the letters on our Christmas tree and then open and read them on Christmas morning. It was a great experience. Our hearts were warmed as we read of them doing things for each other and for strangers. Our hearts were blessed.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the experience, Mom. I changed our Christmas.
It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Did you take a picture of the gift Lloyd made? You mentioned he spent a lot of time on it, so I am curious to see how it turned out.
Happy New Year! We think of you and pray for you often.
Lori
Post a Comment