Here is Sarger. He is now just three years old. He has Sarager feet, which means they are like my father's... big, wide and he hold his big toe up most of the time. He loves his sister Piper, except when they both want to be on the Gazelle.
Sisters are wonderful! Piper loves having a big sister that will give her a piggy-back ride. Piper is in kindergarten now and loves it! She likes to draw and is well on her way to knowing how to read.
Quincey is now 13 years old. She loves being in Mutual. Right now her passion is the violin and her painting classes. She was a great help around here. I sure love that girl!
Briggs is crazy about being in the kitchen every time anything is being prepared. He wants his nose right down by the stove. He will probably grow up to be a chef. It looks like his Papa is holding him back, but he is really holding him for a picture. I earned a few kisses from Briggs this trip and that truly warmed my heart.
Boston is now 8 years old and 5 feet tall. He like chasing the cows with his dad in the field next to our house. He does very well in school, along with his two sisters, and is on the football team.
Boston is now 8 years old and 5 feet tall. He like chasing the cows with his dad in the field next to our house. He does very well in school, along with his two sisters, and is on the football team.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous of them and you. I miss you all so much.
Donise:
Good for you! I am excited to read your blog!
Lori
Your family is just wonderful!!! It looks like Thanksgiving was awesome! Those kids are growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it. It's so good to read your blog and to see all of the great things you're doing! I hope to read more in the future!
Love, as always,
Jen (Klippel) Mullenaux
Post a Comment