I actually have written about him earlier. He was the person who had a "run-in" on the property here. He has a marvelous story, that we will be happy to share with you
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Let me introduce you to Jeremy Hunter shown here with his two children, Lewis and Blythe.
I actually have written about him earlier. He was the person who had a "run-in" on the property here. He has a marvelous story, that we will be happy to share with you
when we get home. We have had a great experience getting to know him and introducing him to the Church. He worked side by side with the men for two weeks. He became an honorary missionary, attended the Tabernacle Choir concert with us and is shown here on Father's Day at our home after lunch.
I actually have written about him earlier. He was the person who had a "run-in" on the property here. He has a marvelous story, that we will be happy to share with you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment