I am a 61 year old that is trying to learn something new. I can do new things all the time, so I am going to learn how to do this beautifully.
I miss you guys! Happy anniversary. I love you!
Happy Anniversary!! I have 25 more years to be were you two are at now....I am looking so forward to them....and more.
Happy Anniversary! And what cute pictures--although I could hear grandchildren saying, "Grandma and Grandpa are kissing! Ick!" But what sweet things you wrote. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I miss you guys! Happy anniversary. I love you!
Happy Anniversary!! I have 25 more years to be were you two are at now....I am looking so forward to them....and more.
Happy Anniversary! And what cute pictures--although I could hear grandchildren saying, "Grandma and Grandpa are kissing! Ick!" But what sweet things you wrote. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Post a Comment